I have written about this subject on here before, but this is the ultimate question that I really need answered. I am really hoping someone will answer this as soon as possible.
My ex-boyfriend and I saw each other for the first time in months, this past Sunday. He genuinely told me that he loves me very much and misses me every day. He says he doesn’t want to work through our past issues, although nothing would make him happier than spending his life with me.
We spent the entire day together, he continuously told me through out the day how much he loves me and how great he thinks I am. We were in public and he was holding my hand and kissing me. I know he loves me.
So the million dollar question? Should I listen to his actions or his words? Is he truly not going to be able to work through past issues and be together again? Or is he just working through everything in his head still and eventually we will be together, in a committed relationship again? I am so confused and I want to be with him more than anything else I have ever wanted in my life. We both know we love each other very much, but will be able to actually do this? Should I move on knowing he will never be able to be in a relationship with me again??
PLEASE HELP! PLEASE!
Do You Need Answers Now? Ask a Free Psychic Question Online!
Ask a free psychic question on our forum. Many peers, psychics, and advice givers provide online answers daily. Sign up to get your free reading today!
- All posts may be indexed by search engines.
- Please refrain from adding personal identity information into your posts or user name.
- Please refrain from adding numbers that are not spelled out in your posts.
- Please do not use profanity.
- Please do not add any hateful comments.
- Please do not post multiple questions with the same title.
- Please limit your questions to several words, and add supporting information in your posts.
- Please mark posts as answered after your reading is completed.
- All posts will be moderated, and repeat violations of our rules will result in expulsion from our forum.