I have asked if anyone is picking up anything about this before, but with no answer, so I try again
I have a good friend and colleague, "J", who I get this feeling is putting up a facade to me. We allways have a lot of fun and I have no doubt he really appreciates our friendship. But I also feel like he is always keeping things very lighthearted to avoid "letting me in" if that makes any sense. Like he doesn't want me to know anything about how he's really doing emotionally etc.
So I wonder - is everything OK with him, is he happy? Or are there things he doesn't want me to know about? Maybe he's just really good at compartmentalizing his life and our friendship and working together goes somewhere else than his private life...
Do You Need Answers Now? Ask a Free Psychic Question Online!
Ask a free psychic question on our forum. Many peers, psychics, and advice givers provide online answers daily. Sign up to get your free reading today!
- All posts may be indexed by search engines.
- Please refrain from adding personal identity information into your posts or user name.
- Please refrain from adding numbers that are not spelled out in your posts.
- Please do not use profanity.
- Please do not add any hateful comments.
- Please do not post multiple questions with the same title.
- Please limit your questions to several words, and add supporting information in your posts.
- Please mark posts as answered after your reading is completed.
- All posts will be moderated, and repeat violations of our rules will result in expulsion from our forum.