I'm taking my LSATs this Saturday. I'm a bit concerned about how I'll do because if I bomb it this time around I have to wait until February to take it again. If I fail it again, I won't be able to enroll into law school until next year. Will I do okay? This may sound selfish, but can someone send me light and hope for this test? I'll be grateful for both. I'd appreciate any insight and advice you can give me. Thank you in advance!
Light and love,
Do You Need Answers Now? Ask a Free Psychic Question Online!
Ask a free psychic question on our forum. Many peers, psychics, and advice givers provide online answers daily. Sign up to get your free reading today!
- All posts may be indexed by search engines.
- Please refrain from adding personal identity information into your posts or user name.
- Please refrain from adding numbers that are not spelled out in your posts.
- Please do not use profanity.
- Please do not add any hateful comments.
- Please do not post multiple questions with the same title.
- Please limit your questions to several words, and add supporting information in your posts.
- Please mark posts as answered after your reading is completed.
- All posts will be moderated, and repeat violations of our rules will result in expulsion from our forum.