When I did what you suggested, Angelique, I not only got pieces of information, I also got this overwhelmingly intense feeling that is very hard to describe. It wasn't bad or unpleasant, just extremely vivid. I was told that he needed time and that he shouldn't be pushed. However, I also heard a kid call him by his last name and I automatically knew that he was meant to be a math teacher (I heard them asking about mathematical equations and such), however, when I asked if I should tell him this information, I was told no. He needs to figure out his path on his own. What I would like to know is why I felt that intense feeling, is there a reason for that? It only happens when our hands are in that position and at no other time. He told me that he felt something at points too. Is this normal? Thank you for the idea as well as the future answer to this question. I'd appreciate any answers or insights you could give me.
Love and light,
Do You Need Answers Now? Ask a Free Psychic Question Online!
Ask a free psychic question on our forum. Many peers, psychics, and advice givers provide online answers daily. Sign up to get your free reading today!
- All posts may be indexed by search engines.
- Please refrain from adding personal identity information into your posts or user name.
- Please refrain from adding numbers that are not spelled out in your posts.
- Please do not use profanity.
- Please do not add any hateful comments.
- Please do not post multiple questions with the same title.
- Please limit your questions to several words, and add supporting information in your posts.
- Please mark posts as answered after your reading is completed.
- All posts will be moderated, and repeat violations of our rules will result in expulsion from our forum.