My ex and I broke up at the beginning of the month. We stayed apart for a few weeks, then he called me the other night and we spent a couple wonderful days together. We decided to give it one more try..even set up an appointment with a couples counselor for next week. Then we got into an argument last night and he's now saying that's it..he can't take anymore. I think he's being very hasty in his decision, and if we see the counselor we can work out our communication issues. We were together for over a year & a half so we have a bit invested in this relationship. We both love each other very much. We're getting together in a couple days to talk. Do you see us being able to work this out?
Also, he's having a surgery on the 3rd of October and another one on the 20th of October. Do you foresee any issues?
Thank you for your advice.
Do You Need Answers Now? Ask a Free Psychic Question Online!
Ask a free psychic question on our forum. Many peers, psychics, and advice givers provide online answers daily. Sign up to get your free reading today!
- All posts may be indexed by search engines.
- Please refrain from adding personal identity information into your posts or user name.
- Please refrain from adding numbers that are not spelled out in your posts.
- Please do not use profanity.
- Please do not add any hateful comments.
- Please do not post multiple questions with the same title.
- Please limit your questions to several words, and add supporting information in your posts.
- Please mark posts as answered after your reading is completed.
- All posts will be moderated, and repeat violations of our rules will result in expulsion from our forum.