I still have dues pending with my last company. The dues include pending salary and the amount from employee welfare account.
My ex boss just keeps on pushing the payment of the dues.
I don't see any ill intentions, but he seems to be taking advantage of the fact that we know each other non professionally as well. It has been four months and still he just keeps on procastinating things. The situation is being difficult as my prospects of finding other job is being hindered.
There is a lack of funds and so I cannot go for interviews in other cities and cannot indulge in any other hobby in the meanwhile because of the money crunch.
Kindly provide any insight as how should I negotiate with him and till when will I be able to get my payments cleared.
Do You Need Answers Now? Ask a Free Psychic Question Online!
Ask a free psychic question on our forum. Many peers, psychics, and advice givers provide online answers daily. Sign up to get your free reading today!
- All posts may be indexed by search engines.
- Please refrain from adding personal identity information into your posts or user name.
- Please refrain from adding numbers that are not spelled out in your posts.
- Please do not use profanity.
- Please do not add any hateful comments.
- Please do not post multiple questions with the same title.
- Please limit your questions to several words, and add supporting information in your posts.
- Please mark posts as answered after your reading is completed.
- All posts will be moderated, and repeat violations of our rules will result in expulsion from our forum.