I feel like everything that has been happening lately has been just one big test. I get my first job, which was great and a bit scary at the same time. It all goes great and gets exciting until my boyfriend of a year and a half breaks up with me out of no where. Since then, I feel completely lost everyday. I'm working towards getting my license and doing things for myself, but I feel so confused and lost with everything. I'm so heartbroken and I need some psychic guidance. My now ex-boyfriend says the reason we broke up is because he doesn't want a relationship and wants to be friends, and see where things go again. We had a lot of problems and communication issues in our relationship. But even if we do stay friends right now, I don't want to waste my time fighting for someone who isn't fighting for me back. I'm in so much need of answers of what really is going on and what's going to happen between us. I feel like I can't get anything accomplished with what I need to get done until I come to peace with answers. I ask him if he knows if we're going to get back together but he tells me he doesn't know. He says he still loves me and misses me, but his actions show differently. I need to know what is going on, and if this is going to go anywhere! Please, I need answers and I can't get them from him.
Do You Need Answers Now? Ask a Free Psychic Question Online!
Ask a free psychic question on our forum. Many peers, psychics, and advice givers provide online answers daily. Sign up to get your free reading today!
- All posts may be indexed by search engines.
- Please refrain from adding personal identity information into your posts or user name.
- Please refrain from adding numbers that are not spelled out in your posts.
- Please do not use profanity.
- Please do not add any hateful comments.
- Please do not post multiple questions with the same title.
- Please limit your questions to several words, and add supporting information in your posts.
- Please mark posts as answered after your reading is completed.
- All posts will be moderated, and repeat violations of our rules will result in expulsion from our forum.