First of all a resounding thank you for this site. I have asked *-* questions and received guidance on them and for the most part what you saw has happened.
I had a terrible parting with someone extremely close to me, and as you saw; it took some time but we have indeed reconciled and re-connected.
As well, as far as meeting someone goes....you said this was "the year" so to speak and that it would be someone I knew or was familiar with. This goes back to my above friend; who I just have a feeling is "the one" even though we currently have an extremely close friendship...I feel it is a lot of fear on her part that prevents it from being more. For the most part of last year my friend was in a relationship and during this time I respected the boundaries of this and didn't try to interfere or be a home wrecker. However - and again as you saw - that relationship ended several months ago, and we have re-connected after a parting.
So, I guess, after all the above has been said my question is as follows.....
Do you see or sense my friend and I moving beyond our current situation....?? I feel so strongly that it is meant to be more, but I know enough not to push and to let the cards fall as they may - what is, is, what will be, will be. Is she the one I already know or am familiar with that you sensed earlier, or am I barking up the wrong tree here....???
Any guidance/assistance appreciated and once again, thank you for your time.
Do You Need Answers Now? Ask a Free Psychic Question Online!
Ask a free psychic question on our forum. Many peers, psychics, and advice givers provide online answers daily. Sign up to get your free reading today!
- All posts may be indexed by search engines.
- Please refrain from adding personal identity information into your posts or user name.
- Please refrain from adding numbers that are not spelled out in your posts.
- Please do not use profanity.
- Please do not add any hateful comments.
- Please do not post multiple questions with the same title.
- Please limit your questions to several words, and add supporting information in your posts.
- Please mark posts as answered after your reading is completed.
- All posts will be moderated, and repeat violations of our rules will result in expulsion from our forum.