At the beginning of this year, I lost my great-grandmother (I called her Grandma) and I recently lost my great-grandfather (I called him Papa). In that amount of time, I couldn't truly access my abilities fully, namely my empathic one. Within the last two weeks, I went to the park with my fiance and we saw a Cardinal. That was my Grandma's favorite kind of bird and they were always all over her house. After I saw the Cardinal, my empathy came flooding back. I want to understand is why it left and why it suddenly came back. Can someone please explain this to me? I would truly appreciate this.Thank you so very much.
Love and light,
Do You Need Answers Now? Ask a Free Psychic Question Online!
Ask a free psychic question on our forum. Many peers, psychics, and advice givers provide online answers daily. Sign up to get your free reading today!
- All posts may be indexed by search engines.
- Please refrain from adding personal identity information into your posts or user name.
- Please refrain from adding numbers that are not spelled out in your posts.
- Please do not use profanity.
- Please do not add any hateful comments.
- Please do not post multiple questions with the same title.
- Please limit your questions to several words, and add supporting information in your posts.
- Please mark posts as answered after your reading is completed.
- All posts will be moderated, and repeat violations of our rules will result in expulsion from our forum.