I have a very strong feeling that a good friend has the same feelings for me as I do for him, but he has not confirmed with me directly that this is the case. I'm certain that he's afraid to admit it, and I don't know why because I've already told him how I feel. I wish to confront him about it, but I don't know if it will cause some unnecessary drama or whatever. I just don't know what to do. Worst of all, I think he feels like I'm oblivious to him liking me back, simply because of some of the things I choose to do/say.
If I do confront him about it, how will things turn out?
Do You Need Answers Now? Ask a Free Psychic Question Online!
Ask a free psychic question on our forum. Many peers, psychics, and advice givers provide online answers daily. Sign up to get your free reading today!
- All posts may be indexed by search engines.
- Please refrain from adding personal identity information into your posts or user name.
- Please refrain from adding numbers that are not spelled out in your posts.
- Please do not use profanity.
- Please do not add any hateful comments.
- Please do not post multiple questions with the same title.
- Please limit your questions to several words, and add supporting information in your posts.
- Please mark posts as answered after your reading is completed.
- All posts will be moderated, and repeat violations of our rules will result in expulsion from our forum.