I had put a post two three days back about the feeling that something is going to happen and the sudden parallel feelings I was having, it turned out my ex contacted me last night. I have usually been ignoring his calls in the past, but i took thus one.
He was crying about why he did what he did when we were together and why he did not come back after the break up. About what a mess he was and still is. About how he misses my company and admitted all his flaws, which is very unusual of him. He told me that how he got engaged and how he has forgotten his dreams and how his fiancee doesn't understand him. He went on and on and on.
Surprisingly I somehow knew he would be calling me in a day or two and I was not bothered by the emotion he showed. I just told him so many things matter of factly which I wouldn't have done in the past and would have regretted later. And even afterwards I was so neutral to the feeling. It was like I knew he would call and all the parallel emotions I was feeling earlier were his as he described his recent feelings.
What I want to ask is now that I have accepted everything and doing so well emotionally and not thinking about him at all, why is there a connection. Why am I feeling his feelings, why am I seeing his name so often these days and why dis he call suddenly after a long time.
Majorly I am concerned about my touching base to his feelings. It was like I almost knew the whole conversation even before it happened and why did I feel his feelings.
Kindly help please!
Do You Need Answers Now? Ask a Free Psychic Question Online!
Ask a free psychic question on our forum. Many peers, psychics, and advice givers provide online answers daily. Sign up to get your free reading today!
- All posts may be indexed by search engines.
- Please refrain from adding personal identity information into your posts or user name.
- Please refrain from adding numbers that are not spelled out in your posts.
- Please do not use profanity.
- Please do not add any hateful comments.
- Please do not post multiple questions with the same title.
- Please limit your questions to several words, and add supporting information in your posts.
- Please mark posts as answered after your reading is completed.
- All posts will be moderated, and repeat violations of our rules will result in expulsion from our forum.