This is our third time dating, we got back together on the 21st and she told me she loved me to death and that I was EVERYTHING she wanted in a man. She was happy with me until the next night when she went to the hospital and ever since then she will barely text me at all. I've asked her if ive done something wrong but she says i haven't and that nothing is wrong. I don't remember doing anything to upset her and it's stressing me out that she won't even respond to me unless i say i have something to tell her or ask her. I picked her up this past monday and went to see my cousin and her newborn in the hospital, the entire time from when I picked up my girlfriend until after i dropped her off at home, she was all happy and even kissed me before i left her house. When I got home though, she was back to barely talking to me again. I feel a very strong connection with her, I always have and I believe that she's my soul mate, i really don't want to lose her. I love her and her daughter more than anything and i don't want to lose them. Please help give me some insight on what she's feeling, because she won't tell me directly.
P.S. If you could also answer this I would greatly appreciate it. She has said that she's been stressed out by her family and neighbors as of late and I've offered her to come stay with me if she wanted. Do you see her moving in with me anytime soon? I'm not trying to rush things with her but her mom doesn't like me and is always talking bad about me, and is also getting onto my girlfriend for getting onto her daughter when she does something bad and is telling my girlfriend what her daughter can or can't do.
Do You Need Answers Now? Ask a Free Psychic Question Online!
Ask a free psychic question on our forum. Many peers, psychics, and advice givers provide online answers daily. Sign up to get your free reading today!
- All posts may be indexed by search engines.
- Please refrain from adding personal identity information into your posts or user name.
- Please refrain from adding numbers that are not spelled out in your posts.
- Please do not use profanity.
- Please do not add any hateful comments.
- Please do not post multiple questions with the same title.
- Please limit your questions to several words, and add supporting information in your posts.
- Please mark posts as answered after your reading is completed.
- All posts will be moderated, and repeat violations of our rules will result in expulsion from our forum.